Friday, September 26, 2014

Autumnal forest


Thanks for taking part in last week’s challenge and showing us some great ways of making and using stencils.

It’s Miri here and autumn is my favourite season!

If you like it busy and loud all the wine and beer festivals around here are the perfect place to be. If you like it more quiet and relaxed I think that nature, and especially forests, have a lot to offer at the moment.

I want you to be inspired by an
autumnal forest.
You can use autumnal forest colours on your cards or feature anything you can find in a forest like leaves, forest animals, mushrooms, nuts, trees (at least three so that it’s a small forest rather than just a tree :-)) etc.

Go to your nearest forest for some inspiration or have a look at the cards of the Design Team members.


Miri

Dawn

Gez

Jo

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2946/15162731839_c129e3ddbe.jpg
 *************************************
Inlinkz



4 comments :

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous inspiration, ladies! xxD

Cazzy said...

Perfect challenge, I love your title and examples.

Aditz said...

Hi there! I would also like to share my work with you, but I don't have a blog yet...How can I post my card? Is it necessary to have a blog?
Thanks!!
Andreea

Miri said...

Sorry, Andreea. We missed your comment. If you don't have a blog, feel free to send a picture of your card to Kathy and we will publish it on our blog.
(follow the link the Kathy's blog and click on the "contact me" button)
We're looking forward to seeing you around again!